• 3+ years’ experience with node.js
• Experience with TypeScript
• Experience with Amazon SQS
• Experience with Redis
• Experience with MySQL
• Independent and Experienced
• 3+ years, team leader experience is advantage.
• Good English level (Must be confident in his / her English)
• Experience with working with international clients
Nice to have:
• Experience with Angular (Frontend)
• Experience with Shopify API
What you can expect:
• Company & Team Events;
• Book Club;
• Online Education;
• Football Team, Running Team, Gym subscription;
• English Lessons;
• Life and Health Insurance;
• Paid Vacations;
• Play Area;
• Professional Conferences; Retains incentive programs.
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and
• Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for different
processing administration and management
• Resolve issues and bugs of our customers with patience and respect
• Bring innovations, tools and practices to the team.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
with server-side logic.
• Collaborate with Front — end developers and web designers to
• Write functional requirement documents and guides.
• Code, test and operate node.js based services
• Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects
before they become a problem.
• back- end development coding and troubleshooting
• Stay up — to — date on emerging technologies
About the company:
PDQ provides an easy-to-implement scalable platform that enables fast
decisions, reduces labor and transit times and improves the overall delivery
experience for the customer.
PDQ helps to build customer trust with on-time deliveries.
Our platform is optimized for on-time deliveries, to bring happier customers.
We’re looking for a proven, experienced senior Backend developer that is
available to get started quickly and can come up to speed with our
backend and architecture. He/she would effectively be the team leader
and would understand our system well enough to transfer his/her knowledge
to the rest of the team as we grow.