• 5+ years of C/C++ development experience
• Experience in Python programming
• Highly motivated and independent
• Strong problem solver
• A great team player, cooperator and communicator
• At least 3 years of Linux kernel and drivers experience
• Hands-on experience in performance-oriented development
• Knowledge in storage / networking
• Company & Team Events;
• Book Club;
• Online Education;
• Football Team, Running Team, Gym subscription;
• English Lessons;
• Life and Health Insurance;
• Paid Vacations;
• Play Area;
• Professional Conferences; Retains incentive programs.
• Take ownership of at least one component of our product’s platform:
qualification, design, coding, instrumenting, field monitoring and support.
• Compare, assess, and qualify new H/W components and support
the existing ones.
• Program in C, C++ and Python on Linux platform
• Address complex problems at different software layers, from kernel
drivers to application level
• Deal with networking technologies such as TCP/IP, InfiniBand
and Fiber Channel
Infinidat helps customers drive petabyte-scale competitive advantage while providing faster-than-all-flash performance,100% availability, and the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership. The Infinidat team, spanning generations of storage industry experience and previous product successes, has become an industry leader by developing a better, faster way to store and protect multiple petabytes of data, with the highest possible availability, at the lowest possible cost.
We are looking for a brilliant software master. As a Software Developer at INFINIDAT you will design, develop, and handle all the technical-related aspects of our company’s Platform component. You will work in a team of dedicated professionals who develop high performance, multi-threaded, clustered, and mission-critical server-side products.