Picket is a technology-powered real estate company that is transforming the single-family home rental market at every stage of the value chain, from the way investors acquire and manage high-quality rental properties, to the quality, service, and flexibility residents enjoy when they live in them.
Our proprietary Decision Science platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to identify homes that fit investor criteria and optimize portfolio management and performance at scale.
Picket is looking for a developer experienced in building and scaling back-end services, particularly data-heavy applications. The team’s primary focus is on building a real estate platform using Kotlin, but we also have services in Node and Python and are open to all options.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Proficiency in at least one strongly-typed language (C#, Java, Kotlin, Scala, etc.)
- Experience building, supporting, and scaling REST APIs
- Solid knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Thorough understanding of SW lifecycle including best practices in QA and deployment
- English Upper-Intermediate
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic experience with infrastructure, tools, and cloud (Git, AWS, Linux, Redis, Nginx, etc.)
- Experience in asynchronous event processing in the microservice world (PubSub, Apache Kafka) or similar technologies
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation package with incentives, including stock options and performance bonuses
- Friendly collaborative international team with excellent mentors that will contribute to your growth
- Open, flexible, and dynamic work environment
- Ability to visit the USA for additional experience working in the Seattle office
- Free English classes
- Parking place
- Team building & industry events
- Accounting service
- Relocation support
Send your CV and we will contact you !!