Piano is one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies with operations in Philadelphia, New York City, Kyiv, Amsterdam, London, Oslo, Paris, Berlin, Singapore, Tokyo, and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise SaaS software and strategic services to the world’s leading media companies and brands, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, Crédit Agricole, Deutsche Telekom, and more than 1000 other clients. Our software and services enable these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
As an HR Manager, you are responsible for developing human capital to support the business growth of the company. Based in Kyiv, you will be part of the HR team dedicated to EMEA (Oslo, Paris, Bordeaux, Amsterdam, Bratislava, Kyiv, London, Berlin, Munich). You will work in partnership with the General Manager to provide HR support and expertise and improve the employee experience.
- Partnering with the HR Director to establish and roll out a people-related strategy.
- Providing employee relations advice and guidance on global and local policies and procedures.
- Consistently recruiting A-players or raising stars (via personal efforts, cooperation with recruiting agencies, generation of references, and management of in-house recruiter).
- Manage and improve onboarding and offboarding process.
- Lead local HR operations (employment contracts, notices of termination, etc).
- Manage talent pools and succession plans.
- Manage training and development of employees.
- Keeping the hand on the pulse of interpersonal relationships.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Exhibit and develop key cultural values of our company: collaboration, craft, commitment, citizenship.
- Organization of team-building activities to further grow mutual trust and respect among colleagues.
- Lead and participate in HR and career management projects with the EMEA HR team (diversity and inclusion, employer branding, etc).
Qualifications and experience:
- Fluent English.
- 3+ years in HR role (HR Business Partner, HR Manager) in an international (preferably IT software) company.
- Understanding of the business and how HR adds value to the bottom line.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- High integrity.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with people.
- Good organizational skills and attention to details.
- BA/BS degree or similar college-level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills, or equivalent experience.
What we offer:
- Unique international working culture in the company that is doubling the revenue every year and provides a lot of growth opportunity in the very diversified Ukrainian office team (that includes R&D, product management, client services, sales, and operations management roles)
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Extended medical insurance after the trial period
- Unlimited number of sick leaves
- Сompensation (50%) of professional trainings, webinars, English classes
- Stock option plan
- Vivid team-building events
- Hybrid office model
- Beautiful office in the Kyiv city center
- Free car parking area
- Fruits, snacks, and lunches in the office