• 4 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
• Strong knowledge of Figma (Sketch), Adobe range of products including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator;
• Strong knowledge of component-based design systems;
• Perfect UI design portfolio
• Upper intermediate level of English.
• Experience with User Research;
• Skills in testing your design solutions (Interview, Usability testing, A/B testing);
• Professional design education.
— Challenging and exciting work in a friendly and professional environment.
— Opportunity for professional growth.
— Competitive salary.
— Free English courses.
— Sports room and team office competitions with real award ceremonies.
— Great corporate events and celebrations.
— Coffee area and fridge with delicious food.
• Ability to prototyping and wireframing new ideas;
• Design low and high-fidelity wireframes and mockups that produce the visual style and elements for web and mobile applications;
• Strong ability to come up with an Animation in the interface;
• Ability to create interactive prototypes;
• Ability to design an adaptive interface;
• Knowledge of native and mobile patterns and understanding of their differences (Material Design principles and Human Interface Guidelines);
• Detail oriented, critical thinker;
• Desire to develop and always learn new modern technologies;
• Ability to discuss, explain design options, good communication skills.
Phonexa is a leader in the SaaS marketing platform space because we are the only provider to offer businesses the opportunity to use one platform to track and coordinate inbound calls, generate and distribute web leads, automate marketing emails, and manage business accounting.