● [3, N) years of experience in Elixir application development
● OTP framework
● Phoenix framework
● REST API architecture development
● understanding of gRPC APIs
● Unit Testing
● Knowledge of development best practices
● Experience developing and deploying a product in a production environment
● Familiarity with using Amazon Web Services or Azure Environments
● Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
● Continuous Integration setup
● A comfortable chair for your back
● A-class business center
● We have shisha on the kitchen
● And shower in the office
● Unlimited parking space
● Ability to work on exciting projects involving the blockchain technologies
● Modern and comfortable office facilities near Pecherska metro station
● Friendly team
● Paid vacation.
You will implement Elixir apps from scratch and up to release. Primarily, you would be responsible for developing, improving the user experience, functionality, and ensuring reliability and security. We’re looking for an engineer who can take ownership, doesn’t shy away from sharing knowledge and feedback, and who can collaboratively articulate their ideas and point of view on a product that’s quickly iterating and evolving.
Pharos Production Inc. & Gambit Stream work tirelessly to raise the bar of blockchain software with user-centric development.
As a software engineer at Pharos, you will make complex data accessible and, most importantly, useful for the businesses solutions. Your responsibilities will include developing back end components of web application and working with our Engineering and Product team to implement robust features.
Our ongoing projects:
● KYC on Blockchain;
● Agro marketplace on Blockchain;
● Events aggregator;
● Puppet marketplace on Blockchain.