We enable clients’ business growth with highly trained, “customer first” teams dedicated to performance excellence and superb service. We create remote teams for American companies in the domains of Health Care and Real Estate. The teams consist of Accountants, Account Receivable specialists, Account Managers, Billers, and other specialists who provide financial and documentation support in B2B or B2C segments.
As we continue to scale, our Educational Project, “Pharmbills Academy,” which provides internships for potential employees, becomes more complex and is ready for new challenges. Therefore, we’re looking for an experienced Project Manager, a leader who can take our Academy to the next level, improve processes, which are in place, and build new educational projects based on the platform.
What you’ll need
● Strong command of English (upper-intermediate/B2 level).
● 3+ years experience as Project Manager / Educational Program Leader.
● Team lead experience.
● Outside-the-box thinking: ability to see new business opportunities and know how to get there.
● Organizational skills: establishes correct processes and procedures to achieve business objectives.
● Attention to detail: works with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness.
● Analytical skills: builds a logical approach to address issues and opportunities.
● Stress tolerance: functions well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
● Emotional Intelligence: has a keen awareness of self and others and effectively manages conflict and interpersonal issues.
● Tech savvy: the ability to quickly learn new technologies, e.g., proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
What you’ll do
● Manage Pharmbills Academy team and the trainers.
● Improve existing and build new processes to bring better results.
● Manage a team of Academy administrators.
● Make sure that there’s clear communication between all the stakeholders involved.
● Establish and provide thorough maintenance of all the daily processes (for ex.: courses, schedules, candidates interviews, etc.)
● Find and interview new trainers.
● Look for new opportunities for our Educational Platform to gain value.
● Collaborate with other departments to promote Pharmbills Academy and help it grow and develop.
● Analyze processes and activities of the Academy to improve them.
● Make sure all educational materials are up to date and trainers provide relevant information to the students.
● Analyze platforms and tools being used to find the best solutions.
● Budget monthly expenses.
● Act as an Entrepreneur who sees the opportunities and overcomes obstacles.
What’s in it for you
Competitive compensation package.
Work in a stable, growing international company.
Surround yourself with a smart and diverse group of people.
The chance to develop an international, innovative educational platform.