Pharmbills has redefined the outstaffing industry, and we are not afraid of such big words. We have provided American companies with what they need — exceptional professionals and employees whose work ethic, knowledge, skills, and commitment to excellence have no boundaries. We help American companies grow, increase productivity, reduce costs and maintain professionalism.
We started in 2015 in healthcare, one of our core expertise areas. Over the years, we’ve expanded into finance, accounting, IT support, and customer service. We have a strong team of 700+ people who are passionate about what they do and are growing daily. We are growing at a breakneck speed, with about 50 employees joining our company every month, which is nothing short of encouraging!
We’re looking for a System Administrator with fluent English who will work directly with our American partnering companies.
What you’ll do
- Provide on-site support to end users on hardware (workstation, printing) and standard software (Microsoft).
- Ensure that business level infrastructure e.g. network drives, printers, Wi-fi, remains fully operational. Raise incident reports as necessary.
- Set up computers, phone systems, software, and peripheral equipment for new hires.
- Set up users on the network; provide username and password access to specified systems.
- Ensure proper meeting room configuration.
- Interact with external vendors regarding the repair of hardware.
- Maintain asset inventory.
- Ensure follow-ups on issues and requests.
- Update knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience providing technical support to end users.
- English at B2+ level
- Experience in PC and laptop support, and latest IT hardware.
- Knowledge of LAN, TCP/IP, OSI, Windows, Office 365.
- Knowledge of multimedia will be a plus.
Who you are
- Curious: You ask questions and enjoy learning new things.
- Fast to action: You’re at home in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communicator: Your communication skills, both verbal and written, are next level.
- Patient: You’re comfortable explaining things over and again to end users with varied levels of tech understanding.
- Go-getter: You accept challenges with a “bring it on” approach.
What’s in it for you
- The competitive compensation package, with timely payment.
- Grow your career! Elevate your skills by joining a smart and ambitious team, ready to share its knowledge and experience with you.
- Work with an international team with management in the US.
- Take advantage of educational opportunities to keep updated with industry changes.
- Dynamic work environment, interacting with both local and international colleagues and clients every day.