We enable clients’ business growth with highly trained, “customer first” teams dedicated to performance excellence and superb service.
As we continue to scale, we’re in search of curious, kind, and motivated HR People Partners (HRPPs) to join our HR team. Our HRPPs deliver dedicated HR support for our people, across multiple business units. As trusted advisors, they serve as the first point of contact for our people when it comes to HR-related matters. They are credible professionals that also partner with our leaders, offering thought-leadership in executing a variety of people initiatives and providing effective solutions to organizational challenges. Our HRPPs add value by increasing engagement and promoting a strong and inclusive corporate culture, making Pharmbills the best place to work.
The role is based in Ukraine, with the requirement to work in a hybrid office concept, balancing remote work and in-office time.
What you’ll need
- Strong command of English (upper-intermediate/B2 level). Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian.
- 2+ years’ experience as HR Manager / HR Specialist / HRBP.
Experience in implementing large-scale HR and change initiatives, and projects will be an advantage.
Experience in project management will be a plus.
Experience in an international environment, within a complex matrix organization/IT company will be an advantage.
- University Degree.
- Organizational skills: establishes correct processes, procedures to achieve business objectives.
- Attention to detail: works with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Analytical skills: builds a logical approach to address issues and opportunities.
- Stress tolerance: functions well in a high-paced, and at times stressful environment.
- Emotional Intelligence: has a keen awareness of self and others, manages conflict and interpersonal issues effectively.
- Tech savvy: ability to quickly learn new technologies e.g., proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Who you are
- Curious: You’re intellectually curious. You ask questions and relentlessly pursue “the why”.
- Fast to action: You have a sense of urgency, and you’re able to take initiative and responsibility with a can-do attitude to deliver effective results.
- Excellent communicator: Your communication skills, both oral and written, are next-level.
Your natural empathy and active listening skills enable you to quicky understand issues and summarize them succinctly.
- Negotiator and Influencer: Relentlessly resourceful, you believe there is a solution to every problem. You use your powers of influence and negotiation to get others on board.
- Conscientious: You keep your promises, take your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Resilient: You have the capacity to persevere through challenges with a positive outlook.
- Relationship Builder: People are your passion. You thrive on working with them, helping them, and building connections with them.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation package.
- Full medical insurance, extensive PTO policy and flexible work practices.
- Take advantage of educational opportunities to keep updated with industry changes and learn something new.
- Surround yourself with a smart and diverse group of people.
- The chance to shape existing HR policies and procedures, and implement new and improved people initiatives. Make your mark!