PettersonApps is an outsourcing software engineering company based in West of Ukraine.
We develop websites, mobile applications and software for digital media players. Our company has offices in Uzhhorod (Zakarpattia region) and Drohobych (Lviv region).
We have been on the market for 6 years. PettersonApps teams launched 300+ projects. Our clients are from 20+ countries (e.g. Sweden, Norway, Denmark, UK and USA)
Since we are constantly growing, we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
We’re currently looking for a Sales manager — an ambitious, well communicative and positive person, responsible for research and development of new sales opportunities and establishment of the first contact with prospective customers.
- Upper Intermediate English
- Previous working experience in a similar position (will be an advantage)
- Time management and self-organizational skills
- Problem-solving, team player personality
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
Scope of work:
- Inbound/outbound lead generation;
- Attracting and converting prospects into leads;
- Building up effective communications with prospects via social media (LinkedIn etc);
- Search and analyze information on potential or existing customers and markets;
- Research of the companies and contacts within focus markets and target companies;
- Work closely with the sales department lead, providing necessary reports
- Competitive reward, with the possibility of constant growth in accordance with the results;
- Work with large-scale and interesting IT projects;
- Friendly and supportive team environment;
- Comfortable office in Uzhhorod;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Flexible schedule (8-hour working day);
- In-house accounting service;
- 20 days of paid vacation (possibility to split the term at your own discretion).
- Team building activities, Happy Fridays, unique corporate gifts and charity events.
We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results. Join us!