We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional to join our Petcube Team as the Director of E-Commerce (D2C).
Petcube is a global leader in connecting pet cameras and software, revolutionizing how people care for their pets remotely. With innovative products that allow users to see, talk, play, and treat their pets, Petcube has created a platform that connects pets to the internet and utilizes machine learning to understand their needs.
As the Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive growth, increase online sales, and enhance the overall customer experience on petcube.com. You will also oversee other e-commerce platforms — such as Amazon, Chewy, etc.
- Shape and drive the strategy and roadmap for our e-commerce platforms, taking ownership of their development.
- Implement relevant CRO strategies, A/B testing, and other experiments to grow sales.
- Effectively manage site analytics tools to track and analyze key performance metrics, enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Identify market trends, customer insights, and competitive landscape to drive innovative strategies and initiatives.
- Lead and assemble a high-performing team of e-commerce managers, fostering their growth and collaboration.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams: Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and others to implement valuated projects and drive D2C sales growth.
- 3+ years of professional experience managing e-commerce D2C websites.
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce platforms, and UX best practices, Growth, SEO, CRO strategies.
- Proficient command of Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and other tools.
- Self-described data expert who can interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new e-commerce strategies.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest-impact initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach.
- Leadership and team management skills, with a successful track record in building high-performing teams.
- Passion for innovation, industry trends, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent English language skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Amazon Account and Amazon Advertising strategically managing.
- Performance Marketing and Paid Search channel management experience.
- We offer a competitive compensation package tailored to your experience, along with comprehensive company-wide benefits.
- We provide support and plans for personal development.
- Our startup environment is both challenging and fulfilling, fostering rapid personal growth. It combines the engineering culture of Silicon Valley with the strong work ethics of our founding team.
- Our business focuses on the Internet of Things (IoT) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), serving a wide range of users. We cover everything imaginable, including hardware, firmware, backend systems, applications, video streaming, payments, chatbots, and machine learning.
If you are a strategic thinker, possess strong business acumen, and have a passion for driving growth through e-commerce, we would love to hear from you. Join us as the Director of E-Commerce and be a key driver of our e-commerce success. We value individuals who are passionate about their work and take pride in it.