Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We are looking for a top-notch generalist Product Analyst to spearhead our research efforts, build out a highly functional automated reporting, and connect dots between business, marketing and product. So if you are interested and believe you might be a fit for this position, please apply. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome.
- In-depth analysis of hardware and software products performance
- Building reports and dashboards focused on providing actionable insights
- Ideation, conducting experiments to improve key product metrics
- Market research, user studies
- Participation in budgeting and forecasting
- Data warehouse development and data organising
- Close collaboration with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales.
- 360-view on key activities.
- BS or MS in Engineering or Computer Science, Math, Physics, Economics
- 1.5 years experience with analyst role
- Strong proficiency with SQL, analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, spreadsheets. Supermetrics, Python wouldn’t hurt
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles
- Knowledge of statistical hypothesis testing
- Proactivity, reliability, ownership
- Great communication and presentation skills
- C1+ English
Benefits we offer:
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits;
- A team of passionate professionals and their pets;
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley entrepreneurial culture and founding team’s work ethics;
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.