We are looking for confident English-speaking QA with experience in testing hardware and software products to join our skilled team. The person we are looking for is passionate about testing products and work in start-up environment.
• at least
• strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
• knowledge in working with tools for project/test management (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Cucumber, Zephyr, TestRail, Xray);
• best practices for Test Cases creation, maintenance, and execution;
• good verbal and written communication in English (Upper-intermediate or Advanced);
• hands-on experience or desire to test IoT products;
• willingness to work in the fast-paced start-up environment;
• excellent interpersonal skills including team working, analytical thinking, problem-solving;
• flexible and self-learning;
• loving getting things done.
• great compensation package based on your experience;
• a multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices;
• a demanding and satisfying start-up environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics;
• flexible Hours — this is a fulltime position and people expected to spend on it at least 40 hours per week, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do;
• execute and prepare test cases and test scenarios;
• perform black and grey box, functional and UI testing;
• report and investigate issues/bugs found;
• test HW and software products on a daily basis;
• test manually mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms;
• perform end-to-end testing;
• collaborate with the development team, QAs, and product owners.
Petcube is the leader in the Connected Pet space, and makers of the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to see, talk, play, and feed their pets remotely while keeping them safe and healthy. Our innovative products include Petcube Bites, an advanced treat camera, Petcube Play and Petcube Cam, the best-selling interactive pet cams. Critically acclaimed with product and innovation awards, you will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential in the $68B pet care market. We’re passionate about our social mission in support of animal welfare and rescues, and you can have a direct impact on improving the lives of pets everywhere.