• Minimum five years relevant DevOps/Infrastructure/Development experience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• MUST have basic experience of the following technologies or processes:
o C++/JAVA Application Deployments
o Linux Configuration & Management
o Docker and/or Kubernetes Container platforms
o AWS Core Services (Networking/EC2/RDS/ELB)
o GitHub Flow
MAY have hands-on experience of one or more of the following technologies or hold the following credentials:
o AWS Extended services (possibly including Lambda, S3, EBS, DS, Elasticache, Beanstalk, CloudFormation, IAM, CloudWatch, ECS)
o Voice Engineering (Audio/Digital Signal processing, Real time processing, SIP/VoIP, Machine Learning, Big Data)
o AWS certification(s)
o MS Azure certifications(s)
Up to 700 USD per day. This is a
As a DevOps Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• This is a hands-on, technical role — you will be expected to support digital platform systems services used by internal customers within the organization.
• You will seek to continuously improve DevOps best practice in collaboration with your team — integrating best practices and processes with Test, QA and Application Development teams when beneficial.
• Collaborate with teams/individuals elsewhere in the organisation who have relevant skills and responsibilities as part of an effective technology community.
• Staying up to date on Cloud, DevOps and Development technologies & practices and translating these opportunities into tangible opportunities in our pipeline.
• Under the guidance of Line Management, perform tasks that ensure the company’s compliance with regional safety, financial and data compliance standards.