• The selected individual would have experience with Ruby on Rails, together with other common libraries such as Apartment, Sidekick and/or Rspec Rapid Prototyping.
• They would also have experience building API’s and integrating data storage solutions, database frameworks, key-value stores, etc.
• Experience with container technologies such as docker / k8s is also important.
• Can understand business drivers and make solid proposals for building new features or refining existing ones
• Are a subject matter expert in at least one programming environment
• Have typically strong experience in a specific programming domain or language
• Excellent communications skills (native or strong English speaker)
• Experienced working directly with clients or key stakeholders
The selected individual would form part of the product team and contribute to the design and the implementation of the overall application architecture and to new and existing codes bases. He or she would also lead and advise on entire projects when required.
We are currently recruiting a Ruby on Rails Developer for a UK company offering customer experience solutions. The role is fully-remote.