Perfectial is seeking a skilled Business Analyst to take an opportunity in developing a world-known provider in reference and background checking solutions. The product itself is a modern technology-based service that transforms HR management and operations.
We are looking for a person who would be an independent thinker who works well alone or in group settings with minimal direct supervision.
We believe in developing and supporting our engineers so that they can reach their full potential while facilitating a healthy work/life balance. It is a great chance to both develop your career & have an impact on meaningful projects!
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this fantastic role, please do not hesitate to apply today!
- 4+ years of experience as a BA
- Experience in business processes modelling
- Knowledge of notations and methodologies
- Knowledge of Mockup and Diagram tools experience
- Basics of UML (Use Cases analysis, Activity Diagrams, etc.)
- Experience with collaboration tools like Confluence, JIRA, etc
- Experience in requirements management
- Communication and Requirements elicitation skills and experience
- English — Upper Intermediate / Fluent
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to team members and management;
- Working closely with technicians and management staff;
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Serving as the liaison between stakeholders and users;
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of the project;
- Analyze requirements and help develop a consistent solution scope;
- Establish and monitor the requirements management processes throughout the project lifecycle;
- Create and maintain requirements documentation according to agreed format (g. user stories, software requirements specification), support requirements by appropriate visualization and diagrams;
- Identify and track changes to requirements. Facilitate requirements prioritization. Ensure requirements traceability
Our professionals value us for:
- Regular performance evaluation and salary revision, attractive benefits package;
- Functional offices, centres of excellence, and mentorship from competence leads to support the professional growth;
- Tech talks, open talks, and conferences; training and certifications;
- Free English courses of all levels with attentive and friendly teachers;
- Health insurance; maternity aid; corporate sports teams, hobby clubs, in-house gym or gym discounts;
- Referral program, bonuses for marriage and childbirth;
- Great team parties and corporate events; cool branded gifts; an additional paid day off for the Company Day celebration;
- Warm and relaxed atmosphere, smooth and transparent communication, and unlimited fun.