Whom we are looking for:
Here at Perfectial we are looking for a Senior PHP Software Engineer to contribute to an amazing platform that is one of the world’s largest global networks for on-demand production of customized items e.g. t-shirts, wall art, mugs, books, hoodies, and cards. The client supports a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and a global shift towards local and more sustainable production. Local production on-demand will give a chance to lower the costs, provide shorter and faster delivery reducing carbon emissions. The system handles every step of the process starting from a placed order and finishing with the delivery to the end customer. This will help the creators to spend their time and energy on the creation process.
If you think you are an achievement-oriented person and have what it takes to bring technical solutions to life, we would love to hear from you.
- Experience with Go and/or PHP
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 5+ years in a similar position
- Experience of working with Symfony
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Database concepts (PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ)
- Understanding of Microservices architecture
- Good knowledge of ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana
- Experience with Memcache, Redis
- Experience with k8s, CircleCI, BDD
- Ability to communicate with clients and follow priorities
- English skills- Intermediate or higher
Our professionals value us for:
- Regular performance evaluation and salary revision, attractive benefits package;
- Functional offices, centres of excellence, and mentorship from competence leads to support the professional growth;
- Tech talks, open talks, and conferences; training and certifications;
- Free English courses of all levels with attentive and friendly teachers;
- Health insurance; maternity aid; corporate sports teams, hobby clubs, in-house gym or gym discounts;
- Referral program, bonuses for marriage and childbirth;
- Great team parties and corporate events; cool branded gifts; an additional paid day off for the Company Day celebration;
- Warm and relaxed atmosphere, smooth and transparent communication, and unlimited fun.