We at Perfectial are looking for a professional System Engineer to join our company.
- 4-years’ experience at the position of Help Desk Engineer or 2-years’ experience at the position of System Administrator/System Engineer.
- Experience with Windows Server 2016, 2019, Ubuntu, Centos, MacOS.
- Working knowledge of KVM, Ceph, Proxmox, OpenNebula
- Windows services: Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, WSUS, WDS.
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS, AZURE).
- Office 365 services.
- Experience writing scripts (Powershell, Bash).
- Knowledge of monitoring tools: Zabbix, PRTG.
- Experience with ELK Stack: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana.
- Jira, SharePoint, Zoho.
- English level intermediate or higher
- Resolve server and network related issues.
- Perform regular back-ups and updates of servers and network devices.
- Administer user accounts and access permissions.
- Administer Office 365, Azure and AWS services.
- Develop user manuals and guidelines.
- Perform regular security audits on servers and network devices based on ISO27001 requirements.
- Resolve user’s IT requests
- Fulfill the requirements of Information Security Management System Policies.
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Career development: professional guidance, certifications and mentorship
- Professional events: participation and reimbursement
- English language courses
- Team buildings and corporate celebrations
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all the information you might be interested in.