Perevaga Technology company is looking for employees in a friendly team!
The project is around the integration between payment processor and SFCC. You will be working in a team of a team lead, BA and QA.
Important for us:
- English level: upper-intermediate;
- 3+ year Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C back-end development experience;
- Experience developing integrations with third party systems via APIs/web services;
- Understanding of the impacts of semantic markup and its effects on SEO;
- Experience in web and mobile development best practices;
- Experience with working in a distributed version control environment (Git);
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Ability to write high-performance, scalable, reusable code;
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects;
- Contributing to internal initiatives to improve speed, quality, and efficiency of the development processes;
- Adhere to and support the Agile Software Development Methodology (Jira);
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer certificate;
- Experience with performance testing, load testing, security testing, and automated testing a plus;
- degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other Information Technology related field;
- experience project with payment systems.
- the opportunity to work abroad (Poland, Ireland) in one of our branches;
- work in a team of experienced, motivated professionals;
- friendly and committed team;
- flexible work schedule (ability to work remotely);
- comfortable conditions in a cozy office in the very center of the city (tea, coffee, fruit);
- real prospects for career and professional growth;
- training and certification at the expense of the company;
- interesting activities within the company (corporate events, contests, theme parties, birthdays).