Perevaga Technology looking for “Project Manager/Consultant (Salesforce)”
- Act as a lead on a single large and complex project, or simultaneously on multiple projects;
- Lead client sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements;
- Ensure that the application satisfies the business objectives and is delivered on time and on budget;
- Risk mitigation, resource allocation and management, developing and executing the User Adoption Strategy, post-deployment transition to the client admins and support team and overall Quality Assurance;
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping.
- 2+ years leading dynamic and highly effective teams;
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience;
- Agile application development experience
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Effective interaction with clients;
- Fluent English;
- Outstanding and professional oral and written communication skills;
- Analytical approach to identifying business challenges; visionary and creative approach towards their solutions;
- Detail oriented.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Consultant\Admin certification;
- Ability to act and work with a “cool head” under pressure.
- Interesting projects for leading companies in their industry using the latest technologies
- Work in a team of experienced, motivated professionals
- Training and certification by the company
- Real prospects for career and professional growth
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
- Interesting activities within the company (birthday and corporate parties)