For an early stage Fintech/Realestate-Tech startup we are looking for a Senior/Middle Full-Stack Developer to join our talented team.
As an integrations full stack developer you will:
- Read and deeply understand API specifications of third party platforms;
- Write connectors for third party integrations (SOAP-XML/REST-JSON) in Node.js;
- Implement API endpoints for the Apps in Node.js and Koa.js;
- Implement different business logics in Node.js to connect between third party integrations and the Apps (and vice versa);
- Store the App data in MongoDB with mongoose
- Write responsive frontend components in Vue js for the App Store;
- Write unit tests in Node.js to ensure the code consistently works as expected.
- At least 4 years working with server-side technologies such as Node.js;
- At least 4 years working with client-side technologies such as Vue.js/React;
- Experience with Mongo;
- Experience with cloud devops (AWS preferably);
- Experience in microservice architecture — Advantage.
- Competitive salary fixed in USD;
- Private Entrepreneur formalisation;
- Cozy office in Odessa or Kyiv\Opportunity to work remotely;
- Sick Leave — up to 5 days without medical confirmation (we cover 10 days in general);
- Vacation — 20 working days (flexible, if you need more);
- Work within growing service company with prospectives for education and career advancement;
- Participation in projects within the active development stage;
- The friendly international team of strong professionals that will help you to achieve results;
- Agile management & internal mobility, no bureaucracy and initiative-friendly attitude;
- Possibilities for business trips abroad;
- Online English classes with the Canadian teacher;
- Corporate team building events.