PeopleForce is an all-in-one HRM solution that automates routine processes and lets you focus on people and goals. We developed the PeopleForce system that is easy to implement and adapt to the business processes of each company, at the same time has powerful and flexible settings.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with strong organizational and planning skills and proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking a high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision. The ideal candidate will have a metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement in tools, content, and programs. They will be a change agent in the use of analytics to provide deeper insight into business performance and future operations. The role will also manage the direction and use of analytic technologies on an ongoing basis and develop key performance indicators (KPI’s) to measure operational performance and business efficiency.
- Constantly study of the product, knowledge of all functions, the ability to explain their application, as well as understanding the logic of each of them;
- Drive discussions with product owner and/or business partners to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- Actively engage product owner or business SME to translate solution needs into actionable user stories
— Lead technical meetings with customers and manage feature requests
- Facilitate and support product backlog management
- Partner with product owners/SMEs to define & refine acceptance criteria
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Negotiate with product owners/business experts on alternative solutions
- Write test cases for user stories
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with senior product manager or product owner before release
- Experience in business optimization, problem-solving, or strategic solution roles with progressive responsibility, preferably within the HR or Finance industry
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Exceptional process and organizational skills with the ability to mobilize change
What do we offer?
- Work in a young modern team in an international company
- Practice of English (despite the fact that your target audience will be the CIS market, regular communication with the top management of the company in English)
- Ample opportunities for professional growth