● Deep knowledge of React and ability to get up to speed quickly with a React codebase in a self-sufficient way,
● Can work with design to implement new frontend components,
● Can work with backend to call relevant endpoints and make new ones as necessary,
● Can ship features quickly,
● Writes extensible and performant code while following standard style conventions,
● Can work with customers/users/stakeholders to respond to requests/bugs/feedback.
● People: Get an opportunity to work with the top engineering talent in a true Silicon Valley startup
environment: we have Google and Facebook alumni, as well as startup founders in our engineering team.
Our rockstar team is our greatest asset.
● Challenge: We are pioneering the Revenue Intelligence space and transforming how sales
and marketing teams operate. Help us solve the problems no one solved before.
● Opportunity: Join a
offer you an opportunity to accelerate your career with us.
● Compensation: Salary from 5,000 USD/mo as determined by level & qualifications. Stock options. 100%
covered premium medical insurance for you and your family. Unlimited PTO.
● Ship relevant features in a quick and self-sufficient way,
● Work closely with our backend engineer to ship major engineering features. This includes the appropriate design process and communication as outlined in the project playbook,
● Ensure that the major features are being used and be able to tie back to core product metrics, especially feature-level usage,
● Work with the team to plan and own the features they build, including working with the team lead to scope out evaluation metrics beforehand and be accountable for hitting those metrics,
● Participate in multiple code reviews, and become a go-to person for team design reviews of the aforementioned core component,
● Proactively participate in multiple customer escalations and system downtime incidents around the components they own.
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"