● Proven experience with Kubernetes, Docker Containers, and AWS.
● Experience with Terraform and Ansible to automate operations.
● Experience with Python, Shell scripting.
● Proven track record partnering with different engineering teams and completing company-wide initiatives in areas such as automation, security, migrations, and monitoring.
● Deep understanding of networking (VPC, ACL rules, Routes), Operating Systems (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS), and experience troubleshooting various production issues.
● Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as CircleCi and Jenkins.
● People: Get an opportunity to work with the top engineering talent in a true Silicon Valley startup
environment: we have Google and Facebook alumni, as well as startup founders in our engineering team.
Our rockstar team is our greatest asset.
● Challenge: We are pioneering the Revenue Intelligence space and transforming how sales
and marketing teams operate. Help us solve the problems no one solved before.
● Opportunity: Join a
offer you an opportunity to accelerate your career with us.
● Compensation: Salary from 7,000 USD/mo as determined by level & qualifications. Stock options.
100% covered premium medical insurance for you and your family. Unlimited PTO
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer will provide technical vision to the People.ai cloud infrastructure, evangelize and implement cloud security best practices, identify inefficiencies in engineering processes, and solve them using automation.
● Review current automation strategy for production and partner with stakeholders to propose and implement a holistic approach to automate the environment which is scalable, reliable, and can support People.ai’s growth in the next few years.
● Review People.ai’s monitoring, logging, automation, and observability solutions and in order to work with the Platform team and stakeholders to propose a unified roadmap that would provide a comprehensive solution that can be deployed in an automated and self-service model.
● Work with the Information Security team at People.ai to improve security posture, implement a vision for data isolation, and data access inside and outside the company as well as network and application security.
People.ai was founded in early 2016. Since then, it has raised over $100 million in venture funding, with rounds led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, and ICONIQ Capital. The company has over 150 employees in 4 different countries.
Sales, Marketing, and RevOps rely on People.ai to accelerate growth. Our Revenue Operations and Intelligence (ROI) platform harnesses the power of AI to ingest and transform business activity data into insights that maximize revenue. Some of the world’s most innovative enterprises rely on People.ai to increase sales productivity, improve marketing ROI, and accelerate top-line growth.