1. SQL — advanced fluency in table transformation, subqueries, joins, and aggregations. Experience working in PostgreSQL databases is preferred.
2. Python — intermediate fluency with Python concepts including basic string manipulation, creating functions, for loops, and common errors.
3. Technical acumen (SQL required, experience ramping on multiple coding languages preferred)
4. Excellent written and spoken English
5. Attention to detail
6. Experience supporting customers within the Salesforce ecosystem
— Competitive Salary
— Stock Options
— Unlimited Paid-Time-Off/Vacation
— 100% covered premium medical insurance (including COVID coverage) for our employees, their spouse
— English lessons, and coverage of educational events
— Flexible working hours
— PE accounting and legal support
Increase world-class support and improve communication between support engineering and the Kyiv engineering team.
1. Become the foremost expert on frontend and backend People.ai architecture and services.
2. Act as the most technical member of the support engineering team. Utilize SQL, SOQL, and other non-structured query languages to gather information for the purposes of investigation.
3. Enable engineering teams with thoroughly documented investigation steps and expected outcomes, thereby reducing the amount of engineering effort required for support issues.
4. Identify opportunities for improvement in internal support processes and own recommendations to improve handoffs end-to-end.
5. Build relationships with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product, and other Customer Success teams to understand the
6. Act as the voice of the customer in Kyiv. Help the Kyiv engineering team understand the “why” behind a fix/feature and/or the urgency of delivery.
7. Extend People.ai support engineering coverage to 18/5, maintain first reply time of under two hours and drive down Full Resolution Time by 20%.
8. Create an incredible cultural foundation for Support Engineering in Kyiv. Build strong relationships with Kyiv engineering, U.S. engineering, product, and customer success teams.
People.ai was founded in early 2016. Since then, it has raised over $100 million in venture funding, with rounds led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, and ICONIQ Capital. The company has over 150 employees in 4 different countries.
Sales, Marketing, and RevOps rely on People.ai to accelerate growth. Our Revenue Operations and Intelligence (ROI) platform harnesses the power of AI to ingest and transform business activity data into insights that maximize revenue. Some of the world’s most innovative enterprises rely on People.ai to increase sales productivity, improve marketing ROI, and accelerate top-line growth.