● Demonstrated expertise of Salesforce ecosystem, concepts as well as building applications using REST
● Demonstrated experience of working on Salesforce APEX both backend and frontend. Knowledge of
● Experienced with working in teams and delivering high quality engineering outcomes.
● Experienced with Automating end-to-end test, preferably on Salesforce
● Experience working with production systems (Application deployed on production Salesforce instances)
● People: Get an opportunity to work with the top engineering talent in a true Silicon Valley startup
environment: we have Google and Facebook alumni, as well as startup founders in our engineering team.
Our rockstar team is our greatest asset.
● Challenge: We are pioneering the Revenue Intelligence space and transforming how sales
and marketing teams operate. Help us solve the problems no one solved before.
● Opportunity: Join a
offer you an opportunity to accelerate your career with us.
● Stock options. 100% covered premium medical insurance for you and your family. Unlimited PTO.
✦ Make major contributions to realizing the vision of making Close Plan + People.ai relationship maps the
most up2date, powerful and information rich relationship maps using ClosePlan native app and People.ai
data and insights.
✦ Design and implement one medium size feature per quarter/release. E.g People.ai powered Prospect card
with Activity data. Build Native SFDC features in People.ai+Closeplan apps consuming People.ai API.
✦ Establish strong relationships with Engineers inside and outside of your team. Participate in engineering
design discussions and sharing SFDC expertise and best practices with the team to deliver solid
✦ Automate Salesforce Application testing to increase confidence in new feature development with reduced or
no manual QA needed. Set up a development environment that allows easy collaboration e.g code
repository and CI/CD.
✦ Successfully rolled that product and features without escalations. Resolve customer issues that are
encountered in production with the help of CS and other engineers as needed within stipulated SLAs.
People.ai was founded in early 2016. Since then, it has raised over $100 million in venture funding, with rounds led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, and ICONIQ Capital. The company has over 150 employees in 4 different countries.
Sales, Marketing, and RevOps rely on People.ai to accelerate growth. Our Revenue Operations and Intelligence (ROI) platform harnesses the power of AI to ingest and transform business activity data into insights that maximize revenue. Some of the world’s most innovative enterprises rely on People.ai to increase sales productivity, improve marketing ROI, and accelerate top-line growth.