People.ai helps sales, marketing, and customer success teams uncover every revenue opportunity from every customer.
We’re on a mission to be the AI platform for all business activity across every organization.
Companies like New Relic, Tanium, Lyft, Okta, and Mulesoft choose People.ai to capture all customer contacts, activity and engagement to drive actionable insights across all enterprise revenue. Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
We know that what we’re building, how we’re building it, and- most importantly the people who are building it will make or break the success of our company. That means hiring the absolute best talent.
Our Culture Code:
* Our customers are everything, and we work tirelessly to earn and keep their trust.
* We ensure that every project has a single owner, and that person has complete ownership.
* We believe that every problem has a solution and that there are no unsolvable problems.
* We believe in iterating quickly, getting feedback, and improving, which means that “very good” today is better than “perfect” tomorrow.
* We disagree and commit—we may not always agree, but once a decision is made we support it.
* Radical transparency is core, and we give each other feedback and share insight into the state of the business in real time.
* And, not surprisingly, we are extremely data-driven.
We offer unlimited vacation, free lunch, health insurance coverage for our employees and their spouse and children, English lessons, and coverage of educational events.
We’re proud to be a part of a list of the top Y Combinator companies by valuation!
People.ai has been named the “Happiest Small Company in the US!”
People.ai named 2019 Hot Vendor by Aragon Research
One of the most Promising Artificial Intelligence Company by Forbes and it’s just a little part of our latest achievements,
But the best achievement and value — is our amazing People.ai People.
Check our Engineering Blog — medium.com/people-ai-engineering ;)