📌WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Pecode is seeking an Python developer with a solid understanding of building full
stack applications and microservices, and a willingness to learn new frameworks. You will be accountable to develop and support API’s that will scale nicely to 1,000’s of concurrent requests.You will be working on a professional services opportunity with clients, focusing on development,AWS pipelines and other small application builds.
- Working experience in Python, good command of object oriented principles
- Ability to quickly pick up and learn new languages and frameworks
- Experience with AWS and AWS Lambda is an asset
- Front End Development experience is an asset
- Capable of recognizing architectural bottlenecks and tradeoffs
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- BS in Computer Science or related field (experience in lieu of degree considered)
- Experience in Agile style development including Sprint planning and Estimation
Skills and Requirements
- Self-motivated, quick learner with the ability to achieve results
- You love to write clean, reusable code
- Not shy in communicating expectations, and sharing your perspective with others
- You take pride in delivering products that are impressive and outpace competitors
- You are always looking to develop new skills, learn new platforms and technologies
📌What we offer?
- 14 working days of paid vacation
- Up to 75% reimbursement of specialized training fees
- Internal English courses, the opportunity to practice with a native speaker;
- Work in an environment that promotes individual and professional growth;
- No bureaucracy;
- Convenient office in Lviv.
- Young, friendly and professional team;
- Systematic team building and corporate events.
If this is about you and you have found yourself in these lines, send your CV as soon as possible!