Hey, friend! We’re looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer 🤩.
If you are ready for new challenges, can’t wait to fix new bugs, work in a cool team and implement something new, then you are a lucky combo, read the offer 😎
We are waiting for you!
📌Location: we are flexible, so we will be happy to see you in our office and keep in touch remotely.
Our customer is seeking an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer team member focused on creating solutions using tools and automation to improve operations. The successful candidate would be involved in a myriad of projects including, enhancing and streamlining operational processes through automation and integration; modifying existing software to correct errors; adapt to new hardware; improve performance, analyzing user needs and software requirements. This role would include managing/developing/supporting infrastructure for mobile, web apps and customer facing API’s that will scale to 100,000’s of concurrent clients in varying environments such as Ubuntu, Centos and some Windows OS, dedicated hardware as well as AWS, Azure and GCP virtualized services. The successful candidate will be supporting a growing development team, existing applications in a mobile space as well as participating in the development of new products and services. Our team members are very passionate about development, learning new technology stacks and building innovative industry leading solutions.
📌Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to quickly pick up and learn new environments, OS and frameworks
- Experience with AWS, Azure and GCP environments; certifications are an asset
- Experience with Kubernetes and related tools (Helm, Kubectl)
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD platforms
- Experience with Linux-based servers
- Experience with load balancing high available servers and building secure networks (VPN experience is an asset)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB, SQL, Mariadb)
- Other development experience with languages like Python, PHP, NodeJS, Ruby, ReactJS, and Java is also an asset
- Comfortable working in a team environment and solo if required
- Capable of recognizing architectural bottlenecks and tradeoffs
- You’re meticulous with security and housekeeping to ensure proper patching and life cycles
- System administration of multiple virtual/cloud environments and dedicated self hosted environments
- Support and development of tools supporting deployment, CI/CD and orchestration
- Lead test automation and load testing deliverables within the team
- Work with development team to support, setup and configure environments
- Establish and maintain security practices for operation of our data center environments
- Establish and maintain internal operational processes
- Customer solution implementation and operational support
- Documenting changes to self hosted environments and deployment procedures
📌What we offer?
- 14 working days of paid vacation
- Up to 75% reimbursement of specialized training fees
- Internal English courses, the opportunity to practice with a native speaker;
- Work in an environment that promotes individual and professional growth;
- No bureaucracy;
- Convenient office in Lviv.
- Young, friendly and professional team;
- Systematic team building and corporate events.
If this is about you and you have found yourself in these lines, send your CV as soon as possible!