We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience with the following requirements:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
- English Level: Intermediate+ is must have
- Strong experience with C# ( .Net / .Net Core), ASP.Net Web API, Entity Framework, Database design and development.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle and multiple releases of enterprise-class software products.
- Software development experience with object-oriented design patterns.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding and highly collaborative environment.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- Experience with Kafka or RabbitMQ messaging queues.
- Experience with Angular or React.
- Self-motivated and can work with minimal direction
- Experience with large transformation or modernization projects.
- Experience with applications in Docker / Kubernetes.
- Positive thinking;
- Relationship building skills;
- Planning skills;
- Business acumen;
- Presentation and communication skills;
- Ability for self education;
- Ability to work in team;
- Independent and proactive;
- Attention to detail and absolute focus on quality of work.
- Write clean, reusable code;
- Ability to read, understand and refactor existing code;
- Self organizing with working process;
- To make estimates for tasks
- Well-being environment with a low level of bureaucracy;
- Opportunity for professional growth and realize your leadership potential;
- Long-term projects, and ability to choose according to your technical skills and interests;
- Flexible schedule, 5-day working week, 8-hour working day;
- High compensation according to your performance level and skills;
- Opportunity to rest and recover: 14 working days annual paid vacation + unpaid vacation, paid sick leaves;
- Cozy and convenient located office in the near city center;
- Corporate care: external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings.
Сomplex software system that supports multi-hospital and multi-facilities, is based in the best practices of healthcare, that has partnered and integrated with Oracle, Microsoft, Carestream and SAP, in order to provide a parametric system of clinical driver application.You will be a part of a development team that develops these solution, namely:
- Electronic Health Record
- Consolidated Billings Service
- Pictures Achieve
- Clinic Information System
- Clinic database
- Patient Engagment
- Computerised Physical Order Entry
We are waiting for your CV