• Minimum of 2+ years experience of commercial development in outsourcing
• Experience with ASP.NET, JS/CSS/HTML, SQL
• Strong understanding of development processes and at least have the idea about Agile
• Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
• At least intermediate level of English
• Desire to work both independently and within a team
• Enthusiastic and has appetite to learn new things, open minded and flexible
— Other desirable qualities include mobile experience, and experience with REST and SOAP API’s.
— Commercial SDK experience is a plus.
— Knowledge of consumer applications is preferred.
— Experience with JQuery or Other AJAX libraries is highly desirable.
— Working in an extra-technological project with the team of professionals
— Professional and career growth promotion
— Regular events for professional growth and creative work (Hackathons, Engineering Days, etc.)
— High salary and additional social benefits package
— Relocation support
— Paid vacation and sick-list
— Flexible working hours
— Business trips to San-Francisco
— Regular corporate social activities — sport events, pool, bowling, etc
— Free food at office kitchen
— English, Hungarian courses
— Gym, etc.
JustAnswer.com has been changing the way professional services are delivered online since 2003. Dubbed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” we are a fast-growing company with a smart, hard-working team who knows how to have fun and get things done.
Located in the beautiful redeveloped Presidio of San Francisco, JustAnswer.com has helped more than 10 million people in 190+ countries by connecting them with verified professionals across hundreds of specialized fields — from doctors and lawyers to vets and auto mechanics. JustAnswer.com is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital and Charles Schwab.