• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to apply them
• Experience in developing IT products using such technologies as: Python, Django, Java, PHP, NLP, Mobile Frameworks (React, Native, React Native) etc.
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with SQL, NoSQL and RDBMS data stores
• Experience in designing and delivering user-friendly products and flawless backend systems
• A positive minded person, a doer that can’t wait to get his hands dirty and can solve any challenges quickly and independently
• Strong command of English
• Participation in full lifecycle of product development — from idea to commercialization
• Opportunity to transform an early-stage project with beta-users into a full-fledged growth international business
• Opportunity to work on a novel and crazy idea in an appealing multi-billion market with kickass colleagues that you will hand-pick yourself
• Chance to join as a co-founder and benefit from its whole financial upside, along with a competitive salary
• A-class office in the center
• Define the product vision, roadmap and unique feature list
• Lead and drive delivery, providing visibility of progress and performance
• Design the product architecture, the front- and back-end systems
• Support and improve operations of the launched product, help the team balance competing priorities
• Decide on all strategic topics with the CEO
Payris(payris.co) — is an innovative mobile product offering a new concept of buying products and services. End-user wishes and desires — that’s what matters most to us, that’s what will matter most to our vendors.
We are on the final MVP stage now, getting ready to be launched early in September 2019, thus looking for a talented Tech Lead with an entrepreneurship mindset primarily motivated by making a technology impact. You will be a part of an international team developing an innovative product for the global market. If you do enjoy managing engineering teams, join us!