· 4+ years of experience with design;
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
· Performing a top-level job designing user interfaces with a strong portfolio;
· Strong understanding of the customer journey and how to map out user flows;
· Skilled at the latest design technology and tools (Sketch, Figma, zeplin, etc.);
· Knowledge of how to measure design (AB test, analytics, etc.);
· Understanding business needs and supports them;
· Demonstrate expert understanding of the technical implications of design choices, thinking at all levels of design from product (system) design to interaction, and more;
· Sociable, driven self-starter who is motivated by clean, high-quality design and innovation;
· You’re excited by the prospect of shaping the UI/UX design operation in a start-up;
· Able to write, speak and understand English comfortably.
· Working in FinTech StartUp in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy;
· Complex and interesting tasks — real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.
· Office in the center of Kyiv, BC “Gulliver”;
· Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home;
· Paid vacation (20 days a year) and sick days;
· Medical insurance;
· Training and education;
· In-house English classes;
· Corporate/team/special events.
· Collaborate daily with software developers to define, design, and deliver extraordinary products.
· Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, usability sessions, competitor analysis, and more.
· Map all possible scenarios and create product flows.
· Take charge of functional design and creating wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
· Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios and delivering to development.
· Once a feature is launched, you’ll analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer, to join a FinTech fully funded start-up.
We need someone with a good eye for design and close attention to detail, someone who understands how to make something beautiful and insanely functional.