· 5+ years of experience in Node.js development
· Experience with JS web frameworks, e.g., Express
· Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB)
· Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests
· Experience in Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, open-source environment
· Able to write, speak and understand English comfortably
· Knowledge of React using Material UI, Hooks, Redux;
· Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
· Kafka, Rabbit MQ;
· Good understanding of software development paradigms (functional programming, OOP), Cloud (GCP or AWS);
· Knowledge of Financial Technology and Payment processing.
· Working in FinTech StartUp in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy;
· Complex and interesting tasks — real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.
· Office in the center of Kyiv, BC “Gulliver”;
· Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home;
· Paid vacation (20 days a year) and sick days;
· Medical insurance;
· Training and education;
· In-house English classes;
· Corporate/team/special events.
· You will participate in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services to support millions of active users in a distributed environment.
· You will use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop systems and integrate them into existing ones.
· You will take care of application performance and scalability.
· You will set up a development environment, cover your code with tests.
We are looking for NodeJS Developer to build our payment platform from scratch. As a Backend Developer, you will focus on the backend development of the core payment platform using Node.js. You’ll gain exposure to a range of technology but will focus on Node.js.
This Backend Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-growing industry, learn about payments systems and progress your career through continual learning.