· 3+ years of experience in Node.js
· Strong knowledge of React using Material UI, Hooks, Redux
· Experience with JS web frameworks (e.g., Express)
· Knowledge of NoSQL / SQL databases (e.g., MongoDB / Postgres)
· Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests
· Experience in Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, open-source environment
· Able to write, speak and understand English comfortably;
· A sense of humor and ability to work with a tight-knit team in a small and growing organization; ultimately helping guide the future of the development team.
· Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, etc.);
· Kafka, Rabbit MQ;
· Good understanding of software development paradigms (functional programming, OOP), Cloud (GCP or AWS);
· Experience in the Fintech industry or implementing and integrating Payment systems.
· Working in FinTech StartUp in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy;
· Complex and interesting tasks — real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.
· Office in the center of Kyiv, BC “Gulliver”;
· Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home;
· Paid vacation (20 days a year) and sick days;
· Medical insurance;
· Training and education;
· In-house English classes;
· Corporate/team/special events.
· You will actively participate in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services to support millions of active users in a distributed environment;
· You will use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop systems and integrate them into existing ones;
· You will take care of application performance and scalability;
· You will set up a development environment, cover your code with tests.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer responsible for building a payment platform from scratch that will serve our e-commerce customers.
The critical value we are looking for is the combination of deep subject matter expertise in online payments, a proven track record in delivering payment systems, and a FinTech approach to the use of technology.
This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact.
You’ll gain exposure to a range of technology but will focus on Node.js/ReactJs.