· 3+ years of experience as a DevOps;
· Strong Linux background;
· AWS experience;
· Extensive experience with Kubernetes;
· Demonstrated proficiency in infrastructure automation. Hands-on experience with Terraform, Ansible, Flask;
· Strong knowledge of network security;
· Experience with CI/CD pipelines;
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills, upper-intermediate or fluent in English.
· Working in FinTech StartUp in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy;
· Complex and interesting tasks — real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.
· Office in the center of Kyiv, BC “Gulliver”;
· Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home;
· Paid vacation (20 days a year) and sick days;
· Medical insurance;
· Training and education;
· In-house English classes;
· Corporate/team/special events.
· Building scalable, fault-tolerant cloud-based software platforms;
· Design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines;
· Performance and health monitoring, improving platform reliability;
· Incident management;
· Work closely with the development team.
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated team player to join our team in Kyiv.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be helping to design and improve our products and assist with the management of our payment platform.
You will be exposed to non-trivial architectural challenges, including high-availability and low-latency microservices. You’ll have an opportunity to work on infrastructures and existing technologies to develop new products and solutions in the Payment space.