• exposure to other mobile development systems & languages
• exposure to typescript
• exposure to scss/sass/less
• build systems such as gulp
• Competitive salary (The salary depends on the qualification and the results of the interview);
• Friendly and helpful environment;
• 18 paid days off;
• Remote work;
• Comfortable schedule with flexible working hours.
• Working in an agile environment on user stories that deliver significant impact for our customers
• Building mobile components that are rock-solid, secure, well-tested, and highly performant
• Continually improving our code, our systems, our practices, and our knowledge
• Working with our APIs and back end components to ensure we store and process information securely and effectively
• Assist in ad-hoc development and technology-related duties
Fintech startup from the UK.
And we believe in the power of now.
We are darers, dreamers, and doers. Born to challenge complicated finance.
Championing you and the brands you love.
All so you can shop the way you’ve always wanted.
No interest, no fees, no debt, no stress.
We want you to have what you want when you want. Because life doesn’t wait, so why should you?