• 1+ years of experience with Angular 2+
• Strong knowledge of HTML5, and CSS3
• Git knowledge and experience
• Willing to learn, open minded team player
• Intermediate level of English
• Experience with NgRx and Redux
• Experience in writing unit tests
• Higher than the average salary
• Comfortable office and its location (In the city downtown)
• Professional growth tightly ingrained into the company’s processes
• Flexible work and vacation schedule
• Sports compensation
• Paid medical insurance
• Legal advice and service
• English lessons
• We’ve got cookies and fruits!
• Work at all stages of the product lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and implementation to system testing and integration
• Maintaining high quality coding standards within the team
• Estimation management
• Proper resource, time and quality management.
We are the team of enthusiasts and a part of the big learning organization striving for perfection.
We are all for the promotion of the strict engineering and project management practices and frameworks, such as TDD, CI/CD, pair programming, collective code ownership, and SCRUM.
We are always at the cutting edge of the technologies, wisely incorporating them in the project.
We cherish our members and facilitate their learning. Being with us brings not only a great financial reward but also the unique opportunity for a rapid professional growth not known in other organizations.
The product we develop consists of several interconnected services: video and audio streaming, tailored to the needs of listeners playlists, social networking, site building, and gaming, With the devised by us new approach to streaming and music content distribution, revolutionary solutions for musicians and producers, new way of building a social network for publishers and entertainers we expect to have millions of users!
Your job is to help us improve and add to what we have created and to help us provide the most amazing musical experience a fan could dream of.
Do you feel ready to join us? You are welcome!