We’re looking for a Medium Project Manager reporting into the Head of Product. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join a fast-growing business, delivering great products across international markets and the US.
Key responsibilities — what you’ll be doing
- Collect and adjust backlog items from several stakeholders and clients.
- Manage, prioritise and continuously improve the product backlog according to the Definition of Ready
- Work close with a cross-functional development team for successful planning and product/ feature delivery
- Remove the obstacles for the development team to delivery product features on time
- Be the customer advocate, understanding the customer needs
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Good communication skills — fluent in English
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience in translating product and business requirements in the context of software and technical development
- Negotiation skills
- Domain areas
- Online gaming.
- Power-user of Jira and other product development related tools
- Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) , SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) knowledge
- Highly competitive salary, based on experience and capabilities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Summer and winter global gathering
- Plus the opportunity to join a fast-growing business where the sky’s the limit.