• Minimum 1 year of Account Management / Customer Support and/or Sales experience;
• Brilliant spoken and written communication skills (upper-intermediate +);
• Empathy and understanding client’s perspective;
• Desire to learn and quickly develop new skills;
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
• Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Good ’people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients;
• A willingness to work long hours;
• A professional manner.
• Previous work in IT field is a plus.
• Office in the city center;
• High salary;
• Professional and personal growth.
• Develop trust and longterm relationships with clients;
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner;
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams;
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust;
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships;
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key metrics.
We have an open position for a Middle Account Manager with a proactive attitude to the work, good analytical mindset and excellent people management skills.
So if you are ready to face tasks that will unlock your potential, we’ll be glad to invite you to our team and provide you with everything you need to grow professionally and achieve new goals.