An extraordinary Sales team is looking for a perfect-matching member, who would share our team’s and company’s values and methods.
• Experience in Sales Management or Pre-sale Management — at least 1 years.
• Minimum Intermediate Strong English level.
• Strong analytic skills.
• Highly result-oriented.
• Interest in Sales trends.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Ability to complete what has been started to the end.
• Ability to work with large amounts of information.
• Very strong communication and presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills.
• Self-initiative, proactive and enthusiastic person, with a sense of humor.
As a plus
• Previous experience in IT sphere or in financial products.
🔥 Full-time position, but very flexible work schedule.
🔥 Unlimited vacation and sick leave.
🔥 Full social package😃
🔥 Job interview-based salary👛.
🔥 Sessions with a corporate psychologist.
🔥 Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment🤘.
🔥 Constant assistance of an experienced mentor (support within the team).
🔥 Fast professional and personal growth🎯, because of start-up advantages of our product.
🔥 Work in high challenging and cool atmosphere.
• Working with incoming hot clients from LeadGen Department.
• Making research and developing proposals to unique customers` specifications that fully articulate the products technical capabilities and satisfies the stated requirements.
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers throughout the sales deal closing cycle.
• Conducting discovery communication, negotiations up to closing a Deal.
• Maintain and manage customer databases (CRM).