• 1+ years of experience at a digital agency or working in digital marketing, sales, or e-commerce.
• Expertise in sales management tools and strategies.
• English: intermediate+ both written and spoken.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Ability to work with a great deal of information.
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to build lasting relationships with honesty and integrity.
• Previous experience in IT sphere or in financial products.
🔥 Opportunity of relocating to Europe (Spain) and work in a cozy office near the sea.
🔥 Full-time position, but very flexible work schedule
🔥 Unlimited vacation and sick leave.
🔥 Full social package😃
🔥 Sessions with a corporate psychologist.
🔥 Job interview-based salary👛.
🔥 Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment🤘.
🔥 Constant assistance of an experienced mentor (support within the team).
🔥 Fast professional and personal growth🎯, because of start-up advantages of our product.
🔥 Work in high challenging and cool atmosphere.
• Work closely with the Sales and Lead Generation team to drive traffic and generate qualified leads.
• Establishing the primary relationship with customers, determining their needs, recommending the potential approaches to achieving the clients’ goals.
• Analysis of clients’ requirements, communication through LinkedIn, e-mail, Skype and other tools.
• Passing a hot lead to Deal Closing Manager.
• CRM activity and rules adherence for accurate lead generation planning, reporting, and forecasting.
• Achieve monthly and quarterly quota and pipeline product objectives.
An extraordinary Sales team is looking for a perfect-matching member, who would share our team’s and company’s values and methods.
What do we think is the most important — being a team player and working for a common goal, being ever creative & open to all new inventions, being ready to beat your own records.
Is this all about you — so then let’s discuss details!