• Experience in Sales Management or B2B Deal Closing — at least 2 years;
• minimum Upper-Intermediate English level;
• Strong analytic skills;
• Highly result-oriented;
• Interest in Sales trends;
• Ability to work independently and as a team member;
• Ability to complete what has been started to the end;
• Ability to work with large amounts of information;
• Very strong communication and presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills;
• Self-initiative, proactive and enthusiastic person, with a sense of humor.
• Previous experience in IT sphere or in financial products
🔥 Cozy office🌿 in the city center🌞;
🔥 Full-time position, but very flexible work schedule (we’re taking care of our colleagues and there is a possibility to work remotely because of 👑);
🔥 Formal employment🗎, full social package😃;
🔥 Job interview-based salary👛;
🔥 Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment🤘;
🔥 Fast professional and personal growth🎯, because of start-up advantages of our product.
• Working with incoming hot clients from LeadGen Department;
• Making research and developing proposals to unique customers` specifications that fully articulate the products technical capabilities and satisfies the stated requirements;
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers throughout the sales deal closing cycle;
• Conducting discovery communication, negotiations up to closing a Deal;
• Maintain and manage customer databases (CRM).
An extraordinary Sales team is looking for a perfect-matching member, who would share our team’s and company’s values and methods.
What do we think is the most important — being a team player and working for a common goal, being ever creative & open to all new inventions, being ready to beat your own records.
Is this all about you — so then let’s discuss details!