Responsible for products and projects delivery.
Responsible for team building and coaching.
Responsible for change and improvements in day-to-day activities
Responsible for definition and specification of the quality for product requirements
Take part in decomposition of tasks and allocation them to particular team members.
Collaboration with Dev, QA and other PM’s to establish processes, procedures and standards
Responsible for motivation and development of team members
Perform 1 on 1 meeting sessions with direct reporters on a weekly basis
Responsible for Evaluation (marks, goals)
Responsible for Leads, Dev team members career development
Consult regarding HR and IT questions
Resolve problems related to a team/project.
Investigation and communication of customer’s complains
Dev resource management
Enforcement of policies and procedures across the department.
Dev team representation and advocating on different stakeholders meetings.
• 3+ years of experience in managing software development projects;
• Proven project management and planning skills and a history of delivering projects on time;
• Solid soft skills a must;
• High level of responsibility, adherence to deadlines;
• Deep understanding of Change and RISK management;
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in Agile/Scrum;
• Hands-on experience using task tracking systems, ideally Jira/Tempo;
• Experience of leading several projects in parallel or experience in management of large-scale projects.
• Proven project management and planning skills;
• Analytical mind and ability to decompose tasks;
• English level B1+ (writing);
• High level of responsibility, adherence to deadlines.
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Paid English classes;
• Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
• Relocation bonus;
• Individual annual training budget with opportunity to visit paid conferences, trainings, workshops etc;
• Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!