We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
• Develop and implement product, technical, and content-focused SEO strategies across several markets, identifying both short-term and long-term opportunities to scale growth;
• Plan, develop, execute and assess all organic growth initiatives; including monitoring and improving keyword rankings, positions, organic traffic volumes (SEO, direct, referral), conversions, cost-effectiveness, and content marketing;
• Grow conversions and revenue from organic search channel, direct and referral;
• Work alongside the Product, Dev, Design, and Brand teams to increase our organic traffic and share of voice;
• Create, launch, and manage multi-channel campaigns and initiatives to drive organic acquisition, engagement, and referrals;
• Lead the technical optimization of the company website;
• Manage in-house organic team and contractors;
• Stay abreast of organic growth industry trends and best practices.
Essential professional experience:
• 5+ years of SEO experience;
• 3+ years of experience as a team lead;
• A deep understanding of both the content strategy side of organic search and the technical optimization side;
• A full-stack SEO, with a strong understanding of on-site and off-site SEO practices;
• Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data fastly using Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, and calculate the cost-effectiveness of investments in organic channels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• A customer-centric marketer leading the team efforts with a strong understanding of the customer needs and the product;
• Advanced English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
• Experience in gambling and PBN creation;
• Understanding of business metrics;
• Knowledge of best practices within the niche.