We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
• Control balances and movement of funds through payment systems;
• Upload data on cash flows in payment systems;
• Analyse and prepare operational reports;
• Conduct communication with payment systems and Operational Department on reconciliation and settlement issues;
• Reflect transactions in accounting;
• Control correctness of turnovers and balances of payment systems in the reporting.
Essential professional experience:
• Higher education;
• 1+ years of experience on the similar position;
• Excellent knowledge of Excel;
• Ability to work with a large amount of information;
• Ability to adapt to new programs;
• Intermediate English level;
• Financial literacy.
Desirable skills and personal features:
• Mindfulness and initiative;
• 1C working experience.
We care of your:
• Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
• Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• 20 working days of paid vacation.
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• Bonuses according to company’s policy;
• Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
• Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
• Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
• Free corporate library;
• Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
• A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
• Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
• PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
• Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.