You will be involved in:
• Requirements analysis and processing;
• Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation;
• Estimation the required testing time;
• Functional and regression testing of web projects;
• Automation project.
We are interested in:
• 3+ years’ testing experience;
• Strong knowledge of HTTP;
• Good knowledge of REST, WebApi;
• Experience in web-applications testing;
• Experience with browser dev tools;
• Experience in integration testing;
• Ability to effectively write test documentation (reports, manuals, checklists, test cases etc.);
• Tools: Postman, TestRail;
• Automation skills.
Nice to have:
• Redis Understanding;
• Analytical mind;
• Writing English: B1.
Being a member of PMLAB team means:
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Paid English classes;
• Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
• Relocation bonus;
• Individual annual training budget with the opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
• Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!