Aura is on a mission to create a safer internet. In a world where our lives are increasingly online, Aura’s category-defining suite of intelligent digital safety products help millions of customers protect themselves against digital threats, and that number is growing rapidly. Aura is in an exciting phase of hyper-growth, and our team of close to 700 people worldwide is guided by a leadership slate that’s successfully grown startups into multi-billion dollar organizations.
Come join us for the ride!
- Ensure continuing functioning of all data pipelines
- Monitor and maintain performance of the pipelines
- Fix errors as necessary
- Perform administrative duties on data infrastructure stack
- Add new data sources to workflows, fix issues that might arise with data extraction from existing sources
- Work closely with DevOps organization and data consumers to resolve Data Platform issues.
- Implement solutions for monitoring of ETL and other processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of software engineering/DevOps/DataOps/Data Engineering experience.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Scala, shell)
- Experience with distributed data processing frameworks (preferably Apache Spark / Databricks)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Data Processing Orchestration (Airflow is a plus)
- Knowledge and use of command line on Linux environment
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed and self-managed team
- Ability to collaborate across time-zones
- Strong team player — ability to work directly with others exchanging ideas, knowledge, experience and thoughts.
- Passionate about data quality
- Have a thirst for learning, continuous improvement, sharing and working in a team environment
- Not afraid of challenging assumptions, but humble enough to recognize and adopt the views of others