● Understanding of grid, composition principles, typography and colors
● Keen eye for consistent visual language and details that suit a specific purpose
● Experience with website editors such as Tilda, Wix, Webflow or others
● Basic video and animation editing is a plus
We offer a friendly, stable working environment with a strong team ready to help out where needed. Building healthy team communication is our fundament for learning environment creation. During our Panenco Labs sessions we share experiences from the various products that we’re building, across different specialty domains. Everyone has the ability to improve the design process in weekly design team workshops.
A fair compensation, home workplace arrangement for the quarantine period, language/sport expenses are included of course!
● Сreate visual content for mailings, social media and PR that will attract different audiences
● Create promo pages, web pages, landing pages
● Create illustrations, logos and marketing materials
● Сooperate with various product teams and specialty domains (growth marketing, front-end, product design, ...)
● Multi-brand ownership: you’ll be managing a portfolio that’s fully within your control
About our marketing design position:
Within our scaling product portfolio, we build entirely new (product) brands from the ground up. We’ll firstly define an overall positioning which is closely tied with the strategy definition. From there on we take end-to-end ownership over all branding aspects including logo, website, landing pages, product explainer videos, blog posts, newsletter campaigns, product tours, banner images, social media advertising, and every other dimension that we’ll jointly define along the way. We’re looking for a truly creative person that can grasp the overall ‘product spirit’ and turn it into a matching brand.
Please send us a public profile or website of yours and indicate:
● The project you’re most ashamed of (and why)
● The project you’re most proud of (and why)