We are looking for a Product/UX Researcher. This role is one where User Experience Research knowledge, Conceptual Design, and Communication Skills are needed to bring the user’s voice into the team. Working on ethnographic research adapting UX methods and techniques to international markets. Autonomy and flexibility to define personal research process, research methodology, and tools.
In this role, you will:
- Gather and generate user data via interviews, usability testing, online surveys, preference testing, tracking behaviors with analytic tools, and more
- Analyze user data to understand user needs, behaviors, attitudes, issues, and opportunities
- Work with Product Managers, UI designers, Marketers, and Analytics to uncover new opportunities and validate ideas and solutions
- Inform product decisions with user insights and reports
- Uncover ideas and hypotheses for further quantitative research based on qualitative data
- Define user journeys to build user-specific experiences and scenarios
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product/UX researcher
- English: Upper-Intermediate
- Understanding and appreciation of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- A degree/certificate in user experience research, user-centered design, interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, social science or other related field is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects spanning different teams
- High attention to detail and great organization skills
- A focus on goals and finding solutions
- A team-oriented attitude and excellent communication skills
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. Happiness doesn’t come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!